5.06.2012

At this point I want to start further developing my form, so I looked into how memories can alter in object in 3d space not only a users direction of travel.
Below are some the alterations to form which were the result of this thinking.

The first shows how the space allows users to walk up onto the building to bring them closer to the cliffs.

The second image below shows how the form upwards towards the Storey Bridge much like a users attention would when walking through the site.

Below s an image showing the progress of the form so far, more work needs to be done though especially with the progression of the types of differing technologies which would heighten the users experience within the space. I've outlined each area which I would like to progress further on the image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment